Thursday, October 20, 2011

The UFC vs WWE

This is an interesting topic because there are many sub canigories that you can do rating is one of them or you can see wich group would be superior in combat also wich rules will they follow or who is the better president Dana White or Vince Mc Mahon I think I will put more topics on this matter.I have an artical from the Bleacher Reports about the UFC and WWE events.The articals tells on the pros and cons of both organizations in there shows on entertaining there fans. I am a fan of both the UFC and the WWE.I was a big fan of WWE back when Hulk Hogan,Randy Salvage Jake the Snake Roberts and Undertaker domanitated the WWE. I Got into the UFC when it first started back in the 90s.

How times had changed I think for both organizations I liked it better in the early days if you want to learn more about the artical from bleacher go to there website by clicking the title above...

No comments: