Monday, December 19, 2011

My Day is Finally HERE!

7 Years of fighting the system I finally got my beautiful wife over to the United States of America the best Christmas preasent I could have!I knows this has nothing to do with the UFC this will be the last time I will mention this on this blog.My best advise is to never give up when the chips are down keep on fighting until you win.I remember on UFC fight I saw whe one guy recieved a belly punch that broke his ribs and he had one shot he he the other guy square in the face and knocked him out that was one hell of a match up.

I post the UFC Website if you want to keep up in whats going on in the UFC world been very busy with everything and my pc is still down. Thank You all for your continued support for the Official UFC Website just click the title above...

No comments: