Monday, January 11, 2010

Get the latest MMA news here.



Here is yet another website that has news on UFC,MMA,WEC and more. Henderson defended a double-leg takedown in the third round by applying an arm-in guillotine choke to force a quick tap out at two minutes and 41 seconds.

"As soon as I couldn't get my hands under there [to defend]," Varner said. "I knew I was done."

It was a tough loss for Varner, who returning after a year-long absence, was winning the fight until he was caught in the choke. Varner, a former UFC lightweight, was the stronger fighter and the aggressor against the interim champ.

"I came to fight, Ben was the better man," Varner said. "Caught me in the guillotine. He had a strong guillotine. I wanted to box, he wanted to kick. S--t happens."

to find out more on this artical and more go to this website by clicking the title above...


No comments: