Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THE BATTLE RAGES ON!!!

I think it would easier to join the UFC and beat silva then it is to pass the interview! My wife told me that she did not pass .The want us to write another letter on how and when we met fell inlove and got married and where we lived 10 years ago an on an on an on!

I will do this because I love my wife and she means the world to me! Why they pick on us I dont know all the paper work we send them,the pictures the 5 times I went to vietnam and the 16 page letter I wrote the first time nothing!

No way in hell i am giving up I will fight until I get my wife over here!
if there are any of you out there who are getting the same run around in bring your love from another country,let me know at jandrbusiness@yahoo.com I would love to here from you all!!

Ok I will be posting UFC/MMA articals soon and will let you know what happening on October 20th

jt

No comments: