Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Will there be another MMA Fighter in Dancing with the Stars

Chuck Liddell joined the cast of Dancing with the Stars several seasons back.This was a big risk wondering what the UFC/MMA world would think.In my opinion it done some good for him.Giving MMA fighters another demention that they are more then just fighters in the Otcogon they they can do other things as well.

Will there be another UFC superstar who will join the cast like a silva or Jackson?Time will only tell how about Dana White? I would pay to see this.I khow lately in the MMA news he had made some disisions that people thought was questionable at best.

Every once in a while I have some spare time where I can post my own thoughts if you have anything you want to say feel free to e-mail at jandrbusiness@yahoo.com

There is a website with more info about Chuck Liddell and DWTS just click the title above...

No comments: