Friday, February 24, 2012

Finally got a computer that works

Go figure that this is my old computer that nearly destroyed when trying to fix it with a couple of tire irons and a and some tins nips but this is a long story but I call my computer the frankienstien because it looked so bad and had the side missing from it by it worked good.When I was selling T-shirts at the time a friend of mine let me used portion of his tattoo shop to sell it with his logo on the back he let me set up for free.I did graphics for him and I had his logo and diffent designs that his artist had created on my computer I had it all set up nice in his shop it was really cool.He took a % after the sale of the t-shirts I also sold novelty gifts at the shop as well.This was a great deal for both of us.

One year times were hard so he had to close one shop down and moved for a little bit After he left and months went by I neglected to take my T-Shirts,the racks,my novelty items and my computer out of his shop this was stupid of me but to make a long story my ugly computer and some racks were the only things left at the shop everything else was gone.It turned out that the people who took the stuff in the shop thought the computer was junk and left it there lol.

I am sure glad they did this old computer turns out to be one of the most important thing I own lol it got me out many jams.

I thought you might get a kick out of this story you can always check out the offical UFC website by clicking the title above I alway post the website when I post something not in the subject of MMA or the UFC Take and thanks for supporting this blog...

Admin.

No comments: