Monday, February 21, 2011

I remember the old Days of Ultimate Fighting!!

It was when Martial Arts was less Mixxed and the combatents was more Mixxed.The only division you have are strickers peoples punch and kick and graphlers those who like to wrestle.What I ment by this statement is you would have 300LB Wrestlor go up agenst a 175lb Kung fu fighter or someone from the streets battle a Karate expert.Old School MMA was if you think that you were the best S.O.B on the planet there was an organization where you show your skillz and use whatever you know to dominate your opponent and get the prize.

Today you have every MMA fighter who have basically the same skills they can fight stand up or go on the ground and your opponent no longer can have a 100 weight advantage over you welcom to 2011.I not saying anything bad in the MMA today I know that new rules had to be inforces to protect the fighters.And they now have weight classes to give all fighters a fair chance.Lets us not forget to please our congressmen so they will allow the sport of MMA in there state

Im just thinking out loud.I is amazing how much the UFC had change over the years from its early beginings I just miss the old days I guess

No comments: