Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UFCvs The State of New York

It well known that New York has banned MMA. New York assemblyman called the sport "barbaric." does not fully understand the sport.When mixxed martial arts first got started it was very different then it is today.I my opinion in was a bit more exciting because you a kung fu fighter vs a wrestler or a street fighter vs a boxer. They did not have a waight class 2 martial arts experts goes in the cage to see who was the better fighter. In one video that I seen 1 5'7"150lbs man vs a 6'5 300bls man the fight lasted for a while but the smaller man won that match because he had better stamina.But this was the early days on MMA.

Now the sport is much more regulated. the fighters learn a multiple of martial ares a fighter will learn one form of martial arts such as mau tai or karate for striking and another like jutitsu or wrestling for the ground game. you now have wraight classes for the fighters and the refferee will stop the the fight to prevent ferther injury to the fighter.

I feel in my opinion that MMA should be allowed in the State of New York.It is no more or or less dangeruos then boxing. Her is the artical where I got my opinion from.

No comments: