Thursday, March 24, 2011

About the WEC

When they were still operating as WEC I always thought its weight class was light and feather weights.When infact they had all weight classes middle heavey weight and heavey weight.I am still in vietnam at the Mui Ne beach and I was flicking through the channels and they had a WEC fighting event on TV the fights were really cool to watch but I saw that they had guys 230 and up that were fighting which surprised me.

With that said WEC is now part of the UFC.Maybe Dana White did not want the same problems for WEC like what happoned to the WWF which had to change its name to WWE because they had the same name as the Wold Wildlife Fund.WEC also stands for WEC International a different organization lets see what happens in the future.I posted the website for the WEC you will see an error just go to the home page after you clicked the title above,it will take you to the UFC Website.complicated I know but thats the way the UFC likes to do things ;)

No comments: