Sunday, July 3, 2011

Are Energy Drinks SAFE???

Between landscaping and working at the FLW Commissary my body uses alot of energy so to keep me going I buy alot of energy drinks but just recently I had a strang felling in my chest like an echo or like my heart was dancing aroung it is hard to describe so now I drink power aid and gatoraide and the feeling in my chest has gone away .When I was vistiting my wife I did not have the feeling.

There are many articals concerning the safety of using energy drinks I think if you dont over do it and drink 20 in one hour you will be ok.I think ! drink per day will be ok . I know many people in the UFC/MMA world use alot of energy drinks so I posted this to make people aware of you drink alot of energy drinks.

I posted a website regarding in this issue if you want to learn more just as always click the title above and thank you for your time in reading what I have to say.....

No comments: