Sunday, July 17, 2011

UFC LOCK OUT!

I think this would be one of the main reasons why The UFC organization does not want the fighters to have there own union.The NFL players has there own union and like it been on the internet TV and radio than the players and NFL are going to lock out if a deal is not made.For me they make more money then I will ever see in a life time and they want more.

I think a fighter should have some benifits like Halth insurence,Some retirement plan and protection from un senceible fireings. Kimbo Slice and Chuck Liddell should have never left the sport.

Well this is just my opinion and my thoughts the Culinary Union is leaving a bad taste in Dana,s Whites mouth preventing him to host events in New York.He can have live shows in Japan but not in his own back yard. you want to learn more you can go to MMA Fighting Website by clicking the title above....

No comments: