Saturday, July 23, 2011

To Ralph Townsend God Bless

This is dedicated to my brother in law who passed away today July 23 2011.When I was younger I looked up to him for being the cool guy who was a great macanic and had a cool life being strong,brave "THE MAN" He when he was 18 he married my sister and joined the military.served his country proud for 20 years and during that time the lived the life like many families who were in the military traveling all over the world.sacrificing many thing we all take for granted like seeing your family on a daily basics.After he retired from the military he started getting sick having problems with his kidneys.to make a long story short,20 years went by,and he had 2 kidney transplants,and suffered from a bad heart going in and out of the hospitals going through what no one should have to go through it all ended when he developed cancer stage 3 2 weeks later he died of complications of the disease

I want to dedicated this post to Ralph Townsend and my Sister Maryellen Townsand married for 40 years a strong and faithful marrage.I am proud to be your brother and proud to be the brother in law to Ralph Townsand You will never be forgotten God Bless

No comments: