Friday, August 5, 2011

Is Bellator in peril? How GOOD will the UFC be????

Surfing the internet I found an artical saying that Bellator is in financial peril.Bellator is only a few if any an MMA organization that is still independent from the UFC.I seen them on TV When I was still in Vietnam.I though they were pretty good.They even had a few WWE Wrestlers sighning up.

My opinion if Bellator goes under or is taken over by the UFC I think the quality of UFC programming will suffer a little.I remember whe WWE brought out WCW I thought the Quality of there events were not as good as before I mean they had a division of RAW and SMACKDOWN but was still part of WWE.

WCW Had an fantastic Idea of bringing the NWO A group of wrestlers that left WWE and was supost to take over the WCW Hulk Hogan was the leader was Hollywood Hogan in the WCW any to make a lond story short this story line lasted for a long time and at one point had better ratings then the WWE.WWE in return were mocking the older wrestlers who left WWE but they had to step it up to get ratings back in there faver.

The NWO plot lasted a while giving WWE a run for the money but over time WCW over did it and WWE had a simular idea with the theme of waring with ECW another wrestling organizan aquired by the WWE.rating went back in the faver of the WWE.Like I said in time WWE brought out ECW AND WCW.

Whith the WWE being the only major wrestling organization at the period they did not have to worry about the compitition and i believed the Quility on entainment suffered abit Im glad TNA wrestling formed haveing compition is a good thing.

Will the quality of the events if the UFC has no other MMA organization to compete with? only time will tell.Just posting my opinions here if you want to read the artical where I got my thoughts from you can do so by clicking the title above....

No comments: