Sunday, August 28, 2011

The UFC and the Military...

I always had a loyality for our BRAVE men and women who serve the US Arm Forces.What they endure and do for us can never be repaid.I khow that Dana White and the UFC support the military and have many events to benifit our Armed Forces.I never serven in the military but I worked in FLW commisary for over 16 years as a contracter and a vendorstocker.I also was a vendor at the Postal Exchange for around 3 years selling t-shirts.I spoken to many army and marines personal and the told me stories in what they endure.I share some eperiance of being away from your love ones for many months because I married overseas.

I did found a website talking about a bound that the MMA and the Military have in common if you want to learn you can go to cap flyer website by clicking the title above.....

No comments: