Monday, June 13, 2011

Dana White is upset with the Judging

Dana White was extremely upset with the Judges on UFC 131 saying in his quotes "I don't know what the [expletive] in the world that guy was seeing. He should never judge a fight again, ever." "I actually had to go to the restroom (during the Florian-Nunes fight)," White admitted. "I left halfway through the third round. I came back later, and Joe Silva said, 'Can you believe that that was 30-27? I said, 'Someone scored that fight 30-27?" All I can say about this was I know 1oo% that the fight was honest and legit because Dana did not buy the Judges they made the decided on there own free will. mabe in the next event 132 the judges will decide in Dana's favor if you want to read the complete artical you can go to the mma junkie website by bleacher by clicking the title above...

No comments: