Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SHOULD THERE BE A UNION IN THE UFC.

I know that this is a big isse where I work.Several people where I work is trying to set up a union. There are reasionable arguements in both sides.the Union promises to give us pay raises,vacation pay,and will stand by you if you get fired unjustly.The company argues that they take care of there employees and could lose alot of money if there were a union here.

i was thinking about the UFC organization and wonder if they would be better of if the fighters have a union.there is a big issue of the fighters not having health insurance.I think in my opinion that Dana white would be upset if the UFC became a union.I think it like anythimg else big or small no matter where you work or if you are an up in comming fighter in the UFC.

This subject will take careful thought on both sides,Make sure you take a look at the pros and cons before you choose.Always make the choice that is best for you and not let anyone bully you in your desission.

for more unfo on the Union and the UFC just click the title above....

No comments: