Thursday, May 19, 2011

Brock Lesnar withdraws from UFC 131

Brock Lesnar is once again suffering from diverticulitis, and as a result, has withdrawn from his UFC 131 fight against Junior dos Santos on June 11.

Lesnar made the announcement on a UFC conference call on Thursday.

"I dodged a bullet about two years ago with diverticulitis, at that time not knowing what the problem was," Lesnar said. "Diverticulitis is an illness that never goes away. It's something that I've dealt with since my first occurrence and have been battling with it. It's just something that's in your colon for the rest of your life, and I've been able to maintain it to the point that it's tolerable. I was able to go through two training camps -- Shane Carwin and Cain Velasquez -- and made it through those camps without having a bout or any symptoms."

I got this artical from the msnbc Website I hope that he will be ok from whatever problems that he is dealing with to read the rest of this artical you can go to this website by clicking the title above...

No comments: