Sunday, May 15, 2011

Georges St. Pierre VS Anderson Silva.

I know I made a post earlier on this blog but champion vs champion I know they are in 2 different weight classes but in my opionion screw the weight class as skilled as both fighters are I dont the weight would play an effect.This fight would be a maga draw for the UFC organization.This will bring you back to the early days where 2 people with different skillz went at it until one was the victor.A Georges St. Pierre VS Anderson Silva match up is one match I would love to see and I am sure all of you want as well so Dana if you are reading this blog I would love for this match to take place.

I was reading the artical from the UFC Fight Info website if you want to read this artical and more then you can go to thes website by clicking the title above.....

No comments: