Tuesday, May 17, 2011

UFC Fighting For our Troops

One thing I like about the UFC is that they have many events dedicated to the men and women who serve the arm forces.I have great respect for our service men and women.I know a little what it is like to be seperated from a love one because of me being married to a lovely vietnamese women until she is able to come to the U.S. I have to travel once a year to see her for around 1-3 months.This is bad for me but it is much worse for our military.The leave for over a year at times and they may go to a hostle place worried that they might not ever see them again.Also When I sold T-shirts at the PX in Fort Leonard Wood Missouri I hear first hand stories of the training they endure and the hardships they face.

The UFC is all about supporting our Troops here is a website that will show you what they do just go to the fighting for our troops website by clicking the title above...

One last thing is God bless the Armforces and wish them all a safe return home for those serving over seas!

No comments: