Thursday, May 5, 2011

How I Got This Blog Started.

I was going through some hard times and needed some extra money I was searching the internet and found a website that say that using there program you can be on your way to freedom.They have coaches that will tell you step by step on how to make lots of money on thbe web and you will have your very own website.WOW I thought ok so to make a long story short and thousands of dollers I took the coarse and got there website
I first started with underwater UFOs then I change my mind and wrote about the history of wrestling.The problem that I had was It was hard to use the website when you are on dial up and after the coarse was over the coach never contacted me again

There customer service was good but for me the website was not easy like they said there formula was good but you need to have skillz on the computer and have good grammer and you all know that my grammer sucks.

The suggested to get a google account and open up a blog so I did I like pro wrestling but I also thought the UFC was really cool Mixed Martial arts action.The UFC offers the entertainment and Star value like WWE but the fights are real so I was good getting infomation together then it all started evolving.

Today in 2011 I am doing alot better now I learned a big lession if you see a website promising you great fortunes do a little reserch and make sure that this venture is right for you.The greatest thing that came out of my lesson is this blog I thank you the fans for your support.you are always welcome to post articals or e-mail me you thoughts at jandrbusiness@yahoo.com

I posted the offical UFC website for you to go to keep up with the latest events just click the title to go to the website and again thank you for youe support!!

Admin...

No comments: